Woodworking Tools Combination Adjustable Squares, Combination And Double Square Woodworking Tools
The combination square was invented in 1878 and has been copied countless times over the last 140+ years. But until now, no one has done much to make the combination square better. product development team wanted more than just a “me too” product. They built features into our in-DEXABLE Combination Squares you won’t find in any other combination square at any price.
- The feature we think you’ll find most useful on these new squares is the laser-cut scribing guides cut every sixteenth-inch along the blade. The guides are just the right size to capture a pencil tip for highly accurate parallel scribing.
- For years one of our customers’ favorite features of our fixed-head squares has been the shoulder that keeps the square in position on the edge of your stock. We’ve added that to our adjustable squares, too. Just slide the head support out to keep the head of your square perfectly positioned without needing three hands. If it’s in the way, it just slides back into the head and doesn’t interfere with the alignment of the square in any way.
- The XL Combination Square and Double Square have heads that are a full inch thick. With just under 1/2″ beneath the blade, you’ll never worry about rounded-over edges changing your readings. The squares have a firm footing when standing vertical for cabinet checks or machinery adjustment, too.
- Right angle 15cm
- Product size: 17.5*9*3 cm
- Packing size: 16*10*2 cm
- Right angle/triangle 30cm Net weight: 90g Gross weight: 130g
- Triangle product size: 36.5*10*2 cm
- Right-angle product size: 31.5*10*2cm
- 1 x Woodworking Tools Combination Adjustable Squares, Combination And Double Square Woodworking Tools