Adjuster Car Seat Belt For Pregnancy Driving
Women see their risk of being involved in a road accident increase by 42% when they are pregnant compared to when they are not.
This figure was revealed by Canadian scientists on a study of more than 500,000 women over 5 years from 2006 to 2011.
Moreover, in the event of an accident, pregnant women without a seat belt have a 70% risk of losing their baby, compared with 12% for women who are attached (study conducted by French road safety).
- The pregnant belt makes the seat belt cross the thigh instead of the abdomen.
- It enables pregnant drivers to focus on driving and make pregnant passengers more comfortable and safer.
- A new and updated matt belt adjuster provides a comfortable and safe driving experience for pregnant women.
- It is easy to install and can be unwrapped and re-attached without extra time, so it is more practical in everyday use.
- For anyone who has undergone abdominal or stomach surgery, cesarean section, it can help to safely relieve discomfort and pain.
- 1 x Car Seat Belt Adjuster