Xituo Professional Chef Japanese Butcher Knife Handmade High-Carbon Stainless Steel Meat Cleaver
Using fine Japanese clad steel from select steel mills in Japan, Xituo Professional proudly combines traditional Japanese metalsmithing techniques with contemporary advancements in manufacturing technology to produce a handcrafted meat cleaver desired by chefs from around the world.
Inspired by the strength and chaos of the storms, our Xituo Professional Chef Japanese Butcher Knife is forged from high-carbon stainless steel by expert knife-makers with more than 25 years of experience. It can be used for chopping, slicing, or dicing different foods and it can endure 15-20 years of use.
- Razor Sharp Blade: Made from high-carbon stainless steel for a harder metal body and a sharper blade that allow dedicated chefs to cut foods faster and more efficiently.
- Handcrafted in Japan: Our butcher knife is forged by fine Japanese knife-makers with more than 25 years of experience. It is both beautiful to behold and strong enough to stand the test of time.
- Strong Wooden Handle: The wooden handle is carefully connected with nails made from pure copper to ensure it does not split when chopping, slicing or dicing.
- Tip angle: 60° and below
- Blade length: 17cm kitchen
- Tool type: slicing knife
- Whether to open: Yes
- Whether it is handmade: Yes
- Applicable people: Volkswagen
- Applicable scene: daily
- Material: Iron
- 1 x Xituo Professional Chef Japanese Butcher Knife Handmade High-Carbon Stainless Steel Meat Cleaver