Premium Woodworking Doweling Jig
Drill Holes Accurately Like A Pro
Clamp on to workpieces for precise right angle drilling. Designed to accommodate drilling for dowel pins requiring exact alignment Hole sizes are permanently cast and will not wear out Five drills. The metal guide center holes are precision drilled and reamed for accuracy of the drill bit. You can drill two identical parallel holes without moving the jig.
Large steel clamping screw tightens the tool like a vise with the rugged aluminum sides holding the work securely without damage to the wood. The center block is made of solid steel, precision hardened for long life.
- Handles stock up to 2-inch thick
- Six hardened steel bushings are provided: two each of 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, and 3/8-Inch
- Drill hole sizes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 7/16-inch, and 1/2-inch
- Quality Material: Made from aluminum alloy material that is more stable and corrosion resistant
- Accurate positioning: The Fixture bolts provide a very good thread and give bushes of different sizes to realize simple and convenient precise drilling so that the positioning is more accurate, no offset or gaps are left.
- Color: Silver + black
- Material: Alloy
- Product size: 12*6*5.5cm
- 1pc x Positioner
- 2pcs x 1/4 inch(6mm) Drill Sleeve
- 2pcs x 5/16 inch(8mm) Drill Sleeve
- 2pcs x 2 x 3/8 inch(10mm) Drill Sleeve