At-Home Fetal Doppler Monitor Portable Baby Heartbeat Monitor
This At-Home Fetal Doppler Monitor allows you to listen to your baby’s heart at home simply by putting it on your belly. The signal of your baby’s heart is clear and easy to differentiate from yours. It creates amazing family moments and provides peace of mind when you need it. It’s certified and 100% safe to use. A perfect gift for yourself and your pregnant friends.
- This unique unborn baby listening device is 100% safe and non-invasive. All you have to do is touch it to your belly and start listening to the funny and adorable sounds that your precious baby makes. Every hiccup, kick or heartbeat will be clearly audible.
- Make sure that your newly pregnant friends get this remarkable baby gadget. They will simply adore you for this thoughtful and useful gift. The joy that they will get upon hearing their unborn baby’s first heartbeat will be unparalleled.
- A beautifully designed, lightweight device gives expecting parents the amazing experience of hearing their child’s movements from inside the womb and helps to encourage bonding early on in a pregnancy.
- Lie flat with a cushion pillow, keep legs straight and relax.
- Apply some gel to your abdomen.
- Place the fetal doppler to the abdomen to locate the position of the fetus. Move it slowly to find the baby’s heart.
- After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real-time.
- Attention: Evenly coat the gel on the probe before use (Gel not included due in the package. You can easily find some gel in local stores. The gel provides lubrication and air isolation. You can also use Aloe Vera Gel or Essential Oils.)
- Color: Blue, Pink, Purple, Green
- Function: Noise reduction, sound insulation, protective earmuffs
- Scope of use: construction sites, factories, farming, maintenance, handling, home daily use, workshops, machinery, and other work protection places
- Item No.: Economical soundproof and noise-reducing earmuffs
- 1 x At-Home Fetal Doppler Monitor Portable Baby Heartbeat Monitor