Handheld Sewing Machine Cordless Portable Electric Stitching Device
Save time and space with Handheld Sewing Machine Cordless Portable Electric Stitching Device.
Excellent for on-the-spot repairs and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, this handheld sewing machine is the best portable sewing machine to mend your clothes easily and conveniently.
This hand sewing machine can out-perform any conventional desktop sewing machine and will make your stitching experience flawless. Our pocket sewing machine is compact and lightweight, making it easy to accomplish sewing projects on-the-go!
Our cordless sewing machine is suitable for fabric, clothing, silk, jeans, leather, denim, wool, hem pants, drapes, holes rips, toy crafts and etc.
Our electric sewing machine is lightweight and easy to carry, which is very suitable for on-site maintenance and emergency sewing during home or travel and is the best small sewing machine to use for sewing all types of projects.
Anyone working with curtains, interior decoration or sewing her or his own clothes will enjoy using this time-saving compact sewing machine. It can out-perform any conventional desktop sewing machine and will make your stitching experience flawless.
- User-friendly stitching machine – Our small sewing machine is not only beginner-friendly but is also an invaluable tool when you need quick repairs and alterations.
- Lightweight and portable – Now, you don’t have to make an extra effort for day to day alternations. Easily repair clothes, create DIY crafts or sew hanging curtains, hassle-free with electric sewing machine.
- Stitches all fabric material – The pocket sewing machine is suitable for fabric, clothing, silk, jeans, leather, denim, wool, hem pants, drapes, holes rips, toy crafts and etc..
How to use handheld sewing machine cordless portable electric stitching device:
- Step 1: The first step in using our hand held sewing machines is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
- Step 2: To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
- Step 3: The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
- Step 4: The small sewing machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.