Diy Wooden Beads Making Kit – Beads Drill Bits
Drill smooth spheres with the Wooden Beads Making Kit! This carves perfect rounded beads out of any piece of wood. Design your own jewelry, DIY handicrafts, home decors and more! Personalize bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories or jazz up home decors with some beads! Your gifts will be more appreciated when they’re handmade with love.
- When processing hardwood, the wood must be regular. The vertical stripes must be drilled at about 2600-2800. Do not press hard when entering the knife (the vertical stripes are the direction of the treetops toward the roots of the trees).
- When selecting the material, the width of the wood should be at least 4mm thicker than the blade width and 3-4mm thicker than the blade.
- Knife cannot be stuck (the position of the knife and the wood cannot be shifted during the work)
- The wood must be clamped during work. It cannot be loose. It cannot be beaten. The edge of the wood. The crack in the head. The place where the wood is scarred.
- Material: Cemented Carbide
- Weight: 170g
- 1 x Diy Wooden Beads Making Kit – Beads Drill Bits